When our church building was constructed well over 100 years ago, it was not a priority for the building to be accessible. Even when the “new” addition was built on in 1958, accessibility was not a priority. We are thankful that this year for the first time in our 154 year history our building will be easily accessible.
- Reflections Regarding Youth Ministry | A Brick in the Valley on P.I.E. (Parent Interaction Event at the Red Brick Church)
- What questions should teens be asking? | A Brick in the Valley on For Senior High Youth: Hanging Out, Going Deep (June 2, 5-9 PM)
- The Parents Turn for Questions - The Red Brick Church on For Senior High Youth: Hanging Out, Going Deep (June 2, 5-9 PM)
- Summer is About Growing - The Red Brick Church on 7 Ways to Prepare For 1 Timothy 1:12-17 (and earn a quarter)
- Summer is About Growing - The Red Brick Church on VBS 2013