There are many important updates for our church family as we celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas:
- Pastor Chris will be preaching at a 7:00 Thanksgiving Eve service at Kishwaukee Church tonight (Wed, Nov 21).
- The sermons from the Leading Our Emotions Series are available online. There are sermons on spiritual depression, anger, grief, worry, and wistfulness.
- On December 2, we will begin a new sermon series, “Ways in the Manger.”
- December 2 is also a communion Sunday! Don’t forget to plan for the benevolent offering we take up after each communion service. Christmas offers a wonderful time of the year for our church to help those in need.
- In January, Pastor Chris will begin a series on 1 Timothy.
- Do consider prayerfully using social media to share upcoming events at our church. It has never been easier to get the Word out . . . but prayer will always be the most important thing.
- Look forward to our children singing in church on December 9!